Saga of Supa my Cat...
I'm sorry to say, that in my frantic madness to get rid of fleas this summer, I put a store-bought flea powder on my cat, Supa. What a mistake! It almost killed him. Supa ingested the powder naturally when he was cleaning himself. I found him outside dehydrated and limp. After rushing him to the vet, it was soon determined that the powder was very toxic when ingested. Fortunately, Supa pulled through--and I learned a very valuable lesson. NEVER use flea powder, especially on a cat.
PET TIDBIT #1 - USE NATURAL PRODUCTS TO KILL FLEAS AND TICKS.
PET TIDBIT #2 - THERE IS AN ALL NATURAL PRODUCT THAT REALLY WORKS ON FLEAS AND TICKS -- TRIPLE SURE -- READ THE TESTIMONIALS AT NATURAL WONDER PRODUCTS BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK.
GO TO NATURAL WONDER PRODUCTS AND SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE MINI COURSE (5 PARTS). YOU'LL BE AS SMART AS MY CAT TO THE LEFT!
LEARN ABOUT: TICK REMOVAL, TRIMMING DOG NAILS, HOW TO STOP A BARKING DOG, SEPARATION ANXIETY, & DOG WORMS.